The Rose Quartz Roller is perfect for all skin types.
It will help reduce puffiness and it will support facial muscle exercises;
allowing micro circulation and some even claim it might stimulate lymphatic drainage.
What we know for sure is face rolling eases facial tension and can you help relax you after a stressful day.
It is a must selfcare tool, for everyday use.
Why Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is the natural stone of love.
It is known as the stone of beauty and love.
It promotes compassion, appreciation and soothing calm.
"Legend has it that... Adonis, who was Aphrodite’s lover, was attacked by Ares while he was in the shape of a wild boar. Aphrodite, fearing for her lover, ran to his aid and in the process caught herself upon a briar bush. Her blood mingled with Adonis’ and together it stained the white quartz pink."
Now you understand why we chose quartz it speaks our language (love) and to our tribe.
How to use
Keep in fridge if you love a cooling effect on your skin
Liberally apply a serum, face oil to a freshly cleansed face.
1. Start at the forehead, apply gentle pressure and begin rolling using upward and outward motion.
2. Apply a serum and moisturiser as normal.
3. Move slowly to cheeks and jawline, through to neck, finishing on neck and décolletage.
4. After 2 to 5 minutes of rolling, remove excess product with a gentle cleanser and wipe dry.
5. Apply a serum and moisturiser as normal.
Use as often as desired but at least 3 times a week.
Rose Quartz Crystal
Due to natural variation each roller might vary in colour.